Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Personalized Tiger Keepsake Boxes


I'm working on a new section for my Personalized Gifts site. It will contain some my animal artwork on items such as mugs, mousepads, tote bags and keepsake boxes that have been adapted for personalization. This tiger keepsake box is one of the items that are planned to be included.

Until I make this keepsake box available on my website I will be offering it through this blog at a discount. Regular price is $25.99 but now it is $22.99

The boxes measure 5.25 x 5.25 inches and 2.25 inches deep. They are made of black or Mahogany (shown here) hardwood, and have a ceramic tile top. Spring loaded hinged lid, interior lined with velvet.

To order one of these personalized tiger keepsake boxes email the name you would like printed on it to order@styleartc.com Ready to buy online within 24 hrs.