Friday, December 07, 2007

New Art Site

I finally registered a domain name (web address) and put together a new site for my wildlife art and dog portraits. On this art site I have some of my original watercolor paintings and pen and ink drawings of animals and nature, as well as pet portraits.

I make custom dog and cat art either as an original portrait in watercolor or pen and ink, and several months ago I started making computer generated paintings from customer photos on framed ceramic tiles. Recently I began making framed digital pet portrait prints of dogs and cats.

On this site you will also find my nature and dog designs that are sold on items such as mugs, mousepads, and tote bags.

My new art site is up and running and can be found at StyleArtc.com Hope you'll come take a look around.